Monday, May 24, 2010

The next reciever of memory

Today was the day... the day I was assigned.. that's not right, the day I was supposed to be given my assignment as a Twelve, but instead, I got chosen.  I got to be chosen as the next reciever of memory by an Elder I've never even seen before in my life.  Now this assignment, what the chief elder said it was the most honored job in the community, is now to become my future.  When the chief elder said something about 5 elements that are required to be a reciever of memory early on, I was too astonished and stunned to remember anything, but I think she mentioned something about pain...an excruciating and undescribeable pain that would eventually come along during my training.  This put me on great fear, and confusion...even at this right moment, my head is spinning and my mind is filled with unease, waiting for the day of training to come.

3 comments:

Mickeyoung said...

Looks like the guy is having "Physical" torture. Nice job with picture. :)

Michelle Layanto said...

Cool picture ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice picture good job young hee keep up the good work