Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Choice


If I had to pick weather if I could lie or get an answer truthfully, I would pick lying. This is because when I ask a question and ask for a true answer, the person I'm asking might give me an answer, which might be correct, but here's a possible situation: what if they also had the advantage to lie? If they had, they could lie and make up the whole thing, which obviously is a fake. So if others had the advantage to lie, I see no point choosing getting an answer truthfully. Instead, I would rather choose having the advantage to lie.

4 comments:

Middle School Si Won said...

You put a similar picture as me. Nice job. However, I think questions are better!

Hyun Jin said...

You have the same picture as Si Won. :P
I wouldn't like lying-it makes you feel bad. :(

Middle school Neil said...

I like yours because the finger crossed are really traditional.

Stuart said...

I would have choosen Q because lieing is bad