Thursday, January 7, 2010

White christmas

December 25th, the day when santa clause comes around and gives gifts to people. Christmas. All the happy stuff, blah blah.... There we were, my family and I looking outside, thinking about what to do. Then just when we were decided about where we should go, it was snowing. Well, maybe it snowed too much. Maybe I should call it BLIZZARD instead. This was kind of awesome, and frustrating. It was awesome because I've never seen this much snow in my whole life. The frustrating thing was that our schedule got canceled because the snow came down more than 25 cm in Seoul, and 23 cm in where I live, which makes cars impossible to drive around. So we had no choice but to stay in house in CHRISTMAS. I thought about taking a walk outside, but that was also a very hard thing to do because the outside temperature was about -17 to -18 degrees, which is cold enough to give me frostbites. So overall, I'll bet that was the worst christmas I've ever had, doing practically NOTHING.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Too bad you couldn't have used all this snow properly-back to the ski slope!!!

Still, that weather is so different than what we're used to here.

mh

Gordon said...

I'm sooooooooo envious of you. I didn't see snow for 3 years and didn't experience cold for like 5 years. I wish I could see snow and it was below 20 degrees and there was A LOT of snow and I could play there

Yong Hee Lee said...

You kidding? it's like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold there~!!! XD