Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ski

Today was the most exciting day during the winter break. Me and my family went skiing to YONG PYUNG skiing resort. First we packed our bagages for 2-days schedule. Then me and my brother rushed outside to borrow a ski for today and tommorow. I could tell my brother was also very excited because he forgot to wear his socks before he put his shoes in. When we were prepared and everything, we went on sky lift to take us up on the slope. Now that I was at the top, I took a deep breath and SHOOSH~ The feeling I had during the short ride was unexplainable. I dont know but I think it was a mixture of thrill, and trepidation. I drew an A sign with my feet to stop at the end. The moment I finally stopped, it was just AWESOME.

6 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

hahaha!! WOW. I have never been skiing in my LIFE. You make it sound really cool. (But it's a little hard to imagine you skiing :D) - Happy Bunny

Michael said...

How cool is that to strap on the skis and head down hill.

So excited he forgot his socks? :-)

mh

Mickeyoung said...

That must be cool!!!! But how could your brother forgot to wear sock?? :)

Gordon said...

You should have gone to Muju,especially when you watched National Team. You would be awed that you're where the movie took place. But Ski Jump would be scary. I wouldn't dare try it.

Yong Hee Lee said...

Who would anyway? ^_^;;

Gordon said...

yeah I agree