Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Scott Westerfeld


Scott Westerfeld, author of many books that includes Uglies, Midnighters, and Levithan (about to come out) series. He was born on May 5, 1963 and was born in Dallas, Texas, USA. The jobs he had in his life so far includes factory worker (making lead soldiers),substitute teacher,textbook editor,software designer, and currently he is a ghost writer. He says that he is a vegeterian, and never wears jeans(NEVER!). He also said that he just bought a telescope (Which I think is kind of random), and he can speak English, Japanese, Spanish and even Latin! I also found out that he also likes playing basketball, cricket, Tennis. I guess he is probably fit because he does all sorts of exercises and sports. He loves Mexican and Italian food, my guess is that it's becuase he was born in Mexico and usually Italian food are awesome for everybody. Also one interesting fact is that he has been married for quite long and he doesn't plan to have a son or daughter. If you read his books, you'll know more about him as you go through the books. You can see the way he thinks about the future, and you'll eventually know that why people call him a ghost writer.

2 comments:

Michael said...

He does sound very fit considering he is so interested in all these sports. I'm intrigued by Scott Westerfield being a ghost writer. Usually that means they write for other people, even giving the other person credit for work they do. I'm surprised.

Mickeyoung said...

I never saw an author like him. He's kind of funny and special I think. Is he the one what you are reading now? Anyway, I really enjoy your reading. Good work!!!!