Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yong Hee in 6th grade! YAY

Hi my name is Yong Hee Lee. I just came here in middle school, and I think I'm kinda enjoying it here. Most of all, I love the super-good ramen from the ttowa-ttowa, and the 15 minute breaks. Anyway, things I hate... I don't like eating broccoli, strawberry secret and purple snow (no offence to people who like those drinks) and ummm;; I guess thats it, because I can't think of one. I like playing basketball. And infact, I am thinking about trying out for the team. I do like playing my violin, and I've been playing for 3 years. If I had to compare myself to an animal, I'd be a bear, because I work hard in summer and sleep in the winter (Like I study hard in summer and sleep in winter break or something like that). Oh and I forget to tell that I have a brother in 8th grade, Seung Hee and I think that he is a awesome brother but he can be scary sometimes. Well, I guess that's it (I have more things to tell you 'bout myself but I can't think of one so whatever)!

1 comment:

Andrew S. said...

Hi, I am Andrew Shiau and I have a sibling in eighth grade too. I like manga a lot so if you know any tell me. i know you have commented on my blog and I feel great to know someone that likes manga.