Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fitness Testing!

We had another fitness testing in P.E for the last quarter.  We did Push-Ups, Curl-Ups, Pacer until now, and about 5 hours 30 minutes later I have to run the mile and do sit-and-reach.  Anyway, some scores were bad, and some, I was really happy with them.  First of all, when I entered the gym, Mr.Shwartz put us into partners and my partner was Alisha.  First, it was push-ups.  Alisha went first, and I went second.  She got 44 on her push-up test, which is really good.  Then I went, and I got 61, which is really good too.  I beat my last score by 18, and I was really happy with that score.  Then, the curl-up test.  Of course, Alisha went first, then I went.  When I finished the test, I only had 65 sit-ups.  Last time i got 90, but I guess I didn't exercise enough during the break and all.  That was the score I wasn't really happy with.  Then, the pacer.  This time, we weren't in partners anymore, we were in a group with simillar goals.  My pacer goal was to do 50, because I had 49 last time, and I went second.  I ran and ran until I got totally exhausted, and got 65 on my test, which was 15 more than my goal.  I was really happy with that score also. 

No comments: