Monday, January 11, 2010

What I did over break

Watch movies:
  • Avatar
  • National team (KOREAN)

  • G.I Joe: The rise of the Cobra



Avatar the movie was directed by the director of titanic, terminator and other famous movies. This movie is about a marine who goes to the planet PANDORA instead of his brother. There he meets his own avatar, connecting during daytime and sleeping at his human form during night. He also becomes one of the Navies, which is a clan of these blue aliens.




National Team is a korean movie that is funny, exciting, and touching indeed. This movie takes place in 1990s, when korea didn't participate ski jump in olympics. This movie is based on a true story, where a team of 5 trains hard to participate in the olympics. There a miracle happens.



G.I Joe the movie was out a long time ago, but I watched it in airplane because I had nothing to do. This movie is cool, and has a lot of awesome actions. There are two teams, made out of very well trained ultimate fighters. They both have weapons that are unbelivebly powerful. One of them uses them to terrorize the entire world, and one uses the weapons to stop the opponent from the terror.

6 comments:

Gordon said...

HI I'm a student from T.A.S I guess you're korean too, since your name is like it. No offense, but are you and Si Won boys? I think you're a girl... But don't get me wrong. I guess all the korean people are enjoying national team. I also asked this to Si Won, did you watch IRIS? It's very fun. hope you reply soon!

Yong Hee Lee said...

my name is YONG HEE. not young hee. I can see why you have mistaken me as a girl because young hee is a girl name right? anyway I did watch IRIS from 3rd episode to the end. Lee Byung Hun is so cool right? oh yea and can u follow my blog? I will follow your blog. Hope u reply soon!

Gordon said...

oh gee I never recognized you actually replied my comment. Be sure to tell me by commenting on my blog. Tell the other dudes and dudettes to do the same. I htought you were a girl because of your name. How did you know? Other people think that too right?

Yong Hee Lee said...

Yea some guys think so. you see I don't know why but almost all people spell my name young hee because they cant pronounce yong hee. :D Now that was bothering me since 4th grade when I first went into JIS. Sad isnt it?

Gordon said...

Sad story..... (not really)

Gordon said...

I'm not commenting on your blog because I have nothing to say to the vocab sentences and everyone already knows what happens to Haiti. Also I just returned yesterday from my 1 week trip from Korea.